Registered address: 69 Halkett Place, St Helier, JERSEY, JE2 4WG
Telephone: 01534 769069
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information through the business in accordance with the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018.
We are registered with the Jersey Data Protection Authority under the Data Protection Register, our registration numbers are:
Digimap (Jersey) Limited No 16962
Date Registered: 20/09/2007. Registration ends: 31/12/2020
Additional Trading Names: Perry’s (No 16962)
The data we hold: this may include the following:
- Contact details (including names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers)
- Financial information, such as payment related information.
- Any other information that may be provided to us
Sharing your information: We value your privacy and can confirm we will never sell your personal information to a third party.
How we use your information (processing):
- Contact form (via this website). By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorises this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header. Personal data collected: email address, first name and last name.
- Customer – we hold your Data for the purpose of supplying goods and services as requested. Personal data collected: email address, first and last name, invoice / delivery address, telephone number where required.
- Supplier – we hold your Data for the purpose of purchasing goods and services as requested. Personal data collected: email address, first and last name, company address, telephone number, bank payment details including bank sort code and account number.
Method of processing: Digimap takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Rights of individuals: Individual Data Subjects within the European Union (or any jurisdiction with equivalent legislation to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation) have certain rights in respect of their personal data.
Anyone wishing to exercise those rights (including the right to withdraw consent to processing; of access to data; to have data corrected, updated, rectified or erased; for access to be restricted; or object to processing) should send a request in the first instance to email@example.com
Retention: Digimap (Jersey) Ltd will keep your data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is held.
Changes to this privacy notice: Digimap (Jersey) Ltd will keep this privacy notice up to date and updates will appear on our website at: www.digimap.je